Subject: [Leica] WAS OKCLUG etc - NOW "GREAT PRINTERS"
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 20:11:34 +0530
References: <CAJ4y7gxVZ13gsU7VZgOeZEqz5Sv=HSgzq585f6ESp=c-e67=hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3uNkfpunRzZ64dTKiBpFKzAtMs_aFFgh-hoxjs3tqf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwNDnzBfy+nerRVke5r_auuMUnB_JBTJmmuO-GhG=3U4A@mail.gmail.com> <BD17CE39-DB74-4BDF-8172-F2CE358267E2@icloud.com> <185CE76D-482E-463C-B6AB-522DF09A164B@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gyrNec68DAfpGjLxNxBsh6VPapCthBwgjC-9ZS5OUE0KQ@mail.gmail.com> <55455C11.1040004@summaventures.com> <DAD8D55C-656C-422F-8E5E-5A7A7D6899F7@gmail.com> <PSGu1q00X07g8Sg01SGv5E@mac.com> <55465352.80805@cox.net> <7F15C196-987C-4350-9F0D-1E9E36E8E6B3@icloud.com> <5547782B.3010302@summaventures.com>

The best way to learn is to take part in Print Exchanges - we have an
irregular one going in the LUG, which caters to both digital and darkroom
printing, but has got increasingly rare If you want to do only digital,
here are the links to two I have been participating in since 2004:

B&W - every month -
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DigitalBW-PrintExchanges/info

Colour - every second month -
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DigitalColor-PrintExchanges/info