Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 22:27:59 -0500

His flair for the dramatic is discussed in this long piece published in The
Guardian in 2000:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2000/jun/10/photography.art

I don't think a DVD of Salt of the Earth is available yet but I'd be
surprised if it didn't come out in due time.

====On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at
gmail.com>

I would like to buy the DVD. I went to his "Genesis" show in London a

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)