Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 14:24:36 +0100
References: <CAJ4y7gxVZ13gsU7VZgOeZEqz5Sv=HSgzq585f6ESp=c-e67=hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3uNkfpunRzZ64dTKiBpFKzAtMs_aFFgh-hoxjs3tqf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwNDnzBfy+nerRVke5r_auuMUnB_JBTJmmuO-GhG=3U4A@mail.gmail.com> <BD17CE39-DB74-4BDF-8172-F2CE358267E2@icloud.com> <185CE76D-482E-463C-B6AB-522DF09A164B@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gyrNec68DAfpGjLxNxBsh6VPapCthBwgjC-9ZS5OUE0KQ@mail.gmail.com> <55455C11.1040004@summaventures.com> <DAD8D55C-656C-422F-8E5E-5A7A7D6899F7@gmail.com> <PSGu1q00X07g8Sg01SGv5E@mac.com> <55465352.80805@cox.net>

The upcoming Photo London event features platinum prints from the ?Genesis?
series by Salgado.Personally, I don?t care how the main exhibition prints
were made, for me his work and his whole ethos is without equal and far
above anything I can (or anyone on this list) produce.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)