Subject: [Leica] [Leica} Tina's Drobos... Update: All loaded.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 13:30:38 +0530
References: <3129A994-8017-45D2-B6B7-3F9343EAF4DA@mac.com> <84652F2B-4D83-4AAA-95BD-F7F404AB28B5@gmail.com> <656a1dbe-44ba-45a7-b8dd-83179ae6c867@gmail.com> <dff568af-3bd2-4dc2-ae8d-f0d989b151fe@gmail.com> <c0c377bc-f550-4900-b367-4b1cf3c97efc@gmail.com> <07360ACD-1DB0-4499-A9A2-D99AC8C6CBCD@frozenlight.eu> <3bcca153-ec7d-4d1a-9dac-38210da877db@gmail.com> <51819e4a-d984-4c4a-9d23-dd36004c96e0@summaventures.com> <D5F1916F-94C2-4C89-A8C4-500799F67B73@mac.com> <59E01601-F88D-47D5-9A93-C8F00F93395A@frozenlight.eu>

100% agree - survival risk is the first thing to analyze when dealing with
long term service commitments with relatively small companies - whether you
are looking at purchasing their services, or, indeed, their debt! ?

The risk is reduced a hundredfold by utilizing the same services with well
capitalized companies, even if their services and response time is not up
to the mark. The key element in this case is the long term stability of the
backup - I do not expect to tamper with this in normal circumstances -
which would make me choose Amazon/Microsoft/Apple/Google for this purpose.

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] [Leica} Drobos... If you have them what can you expect?)
Message from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] [Leica} Drobos... If you have them what can you expect?)