Subject: [Leica] Sticky rubber knobs, chest harness recommendation?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:04:58 +0530

No idea about # 1. I have never encountered the problem, but my inclination
would be to just replace the ball head with another that fits, especially
as it did not cost much and lasted 12 years!

As far as # 2 is concerned, I use the Cotton Carrier harness, which I first
started using in South Georgia/Antarctica because I needed both my hands
free to navigate the uneven terrain with the help of hiking sticks. I have
found it extremely comfortable to wear and relatively easy to use - I use
the two camera version.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1345430-REG/cotton_carrier_686grey_ccs_g3_camera_harness.html

Cheers
Jayanand