Subject: [Leica] [Leica} Tina's Drobos...
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 20:08:59 -1000

The new NAS is installed and working.? The balance of the work is to
transfer the files.

 From Drobo to Synology directly will take some time.... Right now, it is
transferring at the rate of around 2TB per 12 hours....

Tina has almost 38TB to transfer.... If I could speed it up I would, but for
now, that is it.

Only another 10 days... of CONSTANT 24/7 data transfer.

Which means I will be lucky to be done in 2-3 weeks.? Well, if I do not mess
up....

These are being copied.... using the NAS to do all the work,

And then I will optimize her entire system for speedier and more efficient
operation.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] [Leica} Tina's Drobos... Update)