Subject: [Leica] [Leica} Tina's Drobos... Update: All loaded.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 10:34:42 +0530

Interesting. A layman's question - would it not be less
complex/faster/cheaper/easier to have a data library on 20TB drives from
Seagate/WD with USB 3.1 or 3.2 ports , either as an external brick, or with
high quality enclosures? The specs say 10-20 GB/S, though that is only in
Never Never Land, not in the real world!

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 1:30?AM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>