Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 sensor v x 100 series X-Pro Series XT series
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 07:32:06 +0530

Luis,

This is just a clarification, and nothing more, on what seems to be a
misunderstanding on your part - both the Fuji X100 series and the X-Pro
series have both an optical and an electronic viewfinder - either one can
be selected and used at any time.

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 12:36?AM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>