Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 sensor v x 100 series X-Pro Series XT series
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:06:06 +0200

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for your advice, but I think that for me the best will
be continue ewith the Leica system, I received good references from Kolaris
and I think this will be my best choice, I?m used after a longtime with
Leica M  and I like the optical viewfinder better than an electronic one and
I like too the simplicity of the Menu of M, normally I always shoot with
manual exposition, I?ve never used an autofocus system, I?m used to work
with the old rules.

Thank you very much too for giving me information about Red Dot, I?ll ask
them if they do this kind of repair, as far as I know only three Workshops
offer this service in the World.

All the best!
Lluis