Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 15:10:05 -0500
References: <DE826721-9640-4552-8811-671399E46874@frozenlight.eu> <aecd53435d16a663dfcf42166fdf35e1@reid.org> <CA+3n+_=h_ZX0O0EX9k45SMz6_9fLumMKzN80m07vZ+D=150c9g@mail.gmail.com> <e7211bedce7ce8bc3a345a8ea7f2efdd@reid.org> <1AC5FBF9-7714-466A-81D2-D13EEAB133A9@frozenlight.eu> <CA+3n+_nEKxAZiyO8haA_-AY383T6D7YBUwaX6++sE7Kw6mtsiQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AFkR8Qr6YF5BOmo-4GW9MZ3ocPW=Pqe5f4HY_1AANFcg@mail.gmail.com>

Good on you Tina for taking care of yourself and Tom.  Austin is in Spring
Break but will probably do remote classrooms the following week.  No cases
reported, Austin does have decent testing as the capital of Texas doesn't
want their staff down and out.   San Antonio has drive through testing as
does parts of Tarrant County(Dallas)  So in populated areas of Texas
testing is taking place.  I commend you for making good decisions for your
family and I won't worry about how well you are eating with your stockpiles
of non GMO, all organic foods.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com