Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 14:53:53 -0700

China is showing a decrease in the daily new sickos.   England is still
expanding.  Italy is currently #1 in the world.  The Vatican is in
lockdown.  Masses have been cancelled.
I need not tell anyone that this is going to get worse before it gets
better, worldwide.
I saw a US map this morning with the infection numbers.  It does not take a
genius to tell that EACH of the centers of infection are the same as major
airports.
The plague traveled slowly, as transportation was at the speed of a walking
horse, cow or man.
Replicate infection rates with the speed of airplanes ( give or take, 600
times faster), and there is no place to hide.....  The disease has to burn
itself out.
Brian, under your bed is as good as any other place.... but you are going
to go through the highest likelihood area for catching the disease... an
airport.
Carry alcohol wipes, wipe down everything, stay away from EVERYONE, and
touch nothing.
Good advice when you get home as well.....
PS: I was struck to see that ICELAND has 100+ cases of covid19.  Iceland is
a big center for tourists and through flights to Europe.

My son works for Homeland Security.  He is going to send me a way to find
the kinds of products that will effectively kill the virus on contact.  I
will forward the email to the list.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com