Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/3/2020: ghost town
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 10:53:17 -0500

I would second the suggestion to stay in London.  Infection rates appear to
be low and you can free up time for your children by caring for your
grandchild while they procure necessities.  Besides, it's never to early to
start teaching programming skills: children are recording everything even
at that age.  Any commitments made in the US can be shrugged off as over 70
with a diagnosis making you vulnerable to the 19.

The real exposure to the virus will be trapped in a tube with 250 people in
close quarters.  Long lines can be mitigated by self distance and a mask
for the line.

Above all, be safe and be there for your granddaughter as she grows up.