Subject: [Leica] Leica Sl2 announced
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 22:22:45 -0800
References: <1740596162.9484.1573086434061@wamui-cinderella.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <5E02799E-6532-4B48-8357-124B3C59CF72@bex.net> <CAH1UNJ2U8xGOGTd_0be0OZzK6TZiEbPkTzNR2-hUFN95r6A9LQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABXy405A7rrFELL39MrMfa4ncOKYVF+9hnNfubO9WCHrE82ysw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78e81O=L_JmygpA97czfHkwdhSP_ou4PSG982kx2tQRUaw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1C-19ZP8e1+jFSpFHCm+7mQT5GGCndfgxG3-GfGX4muSQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABXy407fLwnsCrxjFXiQZSW_vROTg8Yykv516hPaG9df1UFUzw@mail.gmail.com>

HI CREW,
EACH TIME I SEE A LETTER ABOUT LENS/CAMERA WEIGHTS AND OTHER THINGS OF THIS
NATURE? I LIKE TO POST MY LEICA GEAR AS USED FOR MANY YEARS DEPENDING ON THE
ASSIGNMENT I MAY BE COVERING FOR THE ASSIGNING CLIENTS?
THE FOLLOWING LIST OF GEAR IS FOR REAL AND USED ON MANY OF MY DOCUMENTARY
SHOOTS.

"M FILM CAMERAS FIRST THEN SWITCH TO EVERYTHING DIGITAL:
1/HANGING AROUND MY NECK ONTO CHEST 3 M's WITH MOTOR DRIVES ON EACH HANGING
ONE ABOVE THE OTHER
TOP 15mm
    21mm
    50mm F1:0 NOCTILUX
EACH LOADED WITH 36FRMS=35MM ROLLS
LEFT SHOULDER?==
2- MOTOR LEICA SLR'S --
LENSES?
  135MM & 180MM
RIGHT SHOULDER 4TH SLR CAMERA-MOTOR DRIVEN==
LENS WAS CHOOSEN DEPENDING ON TYPE OF ASSIGNMENT AND SUBJECT?  EXTRA REACH
REQUIRED? 400MM!
THAT WAS THE GEAR CARRIED ON MANY ASSIGNMENTS SUCH AS SHOOTING BUILDING CARS
ON ASSEMBLY-LINE SITUATIONS. MILITARY, SPORTS?
OH IT WAS A TAD HEAVY AT TIMES, BUT REALLY? AFTER MANY MANY YEARS HAVING TO
SHOOT ON ASSIGNMENTS OF THESE TYPES? I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THEM!!!
IT WAS AN INTERESTING LIFE STYLE TO SAY THE LEAST!

CHEERS,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.