Subject: [Leica] Leica Sl2 announced
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 00:14:16 -0500

The Leica web page on the SL prime lenses describes them as ?compact?. The
50/2 and 35/2 are enormous! They're twice the length and  four times the
weight of the autofocus lenses on my old Nikon and my Sony RX1 (and
substantially bigger than the Q?s lens) ? and the stabilization is in the
body.

How much aberration is being corrected by such extreme measures as 12 or 13
elements and the associated weight and length?

?howard