Subject: [Leica] Leica Sl2 announced
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:56:36 -0500

I use everything from R to M to SL lenses on my SL.  They all work great.
When I'm lazy, the autofocus ie well worth using.  I probably use the 24-90
more than any other and for the non-SL it would be the 100 Macro R lens.

Tina

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:49 PM Lew Schwartz via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com