Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lovers, Bath 1997
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:28:06 -0700

Good morning Gerry,
I hadn't deleted this posting when it first arrived and I had looked through
it!
I've just completed a third & forth "take my time"look through these images
some more.
"EXTREMELY PLEASED I DID! Dang you're good!"
When you post a number of photographs such as these. You create a viewing
state to go through them again and again. WHY?
Because they grab you to look again & again.
Then again! No not every frame!
But many cry out to be looked at again & ENJOYED again. The content &
composition captured as "YOU SAW AND CLICKED THE MOMENT BEFORE IT PASSED!!"
It isn't just one frame, it's many of them!
GOOD ON YOU LAD! WELL DONE!
MOVE OVER CARTIER BRESSON "THERE'S A NEW GUY ON THE STREET!!!!":-)
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.