Subject: [Leica] Blood Moon Eclipse
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:08:21 -0800

Well Nathan & CREW,
Like you, neither did I! Why? Well being in an old folks home they don't
appreciate me wandering around the country side looking for a good "shooting
spot in the middle of the night" certainly at 89 years old alone driving a
walker loaded with camera gear to take a photo of the MOON. :-)
So I opted to go to bed instead!:-)
However, a great big note of thanks to all members of the crew who did shoot
the MOON! Damn fine job by all who made the great effort on a winter's night
to shoot some very nice photos successfully!! Well done to every one!
Hopefully next year I can join you??:-)
cheers to all
Dr.ted grant  O.C.