Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:27:36 -0700

Hi Sonny & CREW,
YOU BET, EVEN WHEN THESE DAYS I ONLY HAVE A CANON 450D SLR AND 1 ZOOM LENS.
BUT I STILL HAVE MY ONE & ONLY LEICA M8 BODY quite often hanging on my neck
or shoulder as my "walker" and I MAKE OUR WAY ABOUT THE "OLD FOLKS HOME!"
ABOUT 200 FOLKS!
ALL AVAILABLE LIGHT IMAGES. AN F1.00, 50MM NOCTILUX LEICA LENS,PLUS SEVERAL
OTHERS.
AND A SPECIAL 15MM f.4/5 VOIGTLANDER super-wide adapted for MY LEICA M8 35MM
CAMERA THAT WORKS LIKE A DREAM!
USUALLY I SET THE APERATURE FOR A REASONABLE DEPTH OF FIELD AND USE IT MUCH
LIKE AN AUTO-FOCUS LENS===ONLY QUICKER.:-) YEA I LOSE THE ODD ONE! :-)
I have my camera bag, both cameras & lenses with me dawn to dusk as I travel
about my huge senior's home every day. Some days my M8 is almost smoking as
I Happy Snap my WAY INDOORS AND OUT DOORS!
DO I BLOW ANY????????????? YOU BET! SURE! HOWEVER, AT MY 90 YEAR OLD BODY
AND ONE GOOD EYE ONLY! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT? I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN (70 YEARS CLICKING FROM DAY
ONE START.) CLICKING ALL THE WAY! UNTIL MY 100TH BIRTHDAY! IN 9 YEARS!
1.MAKE THE 100 YEARS, EVEN MORE SO?
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! ONE DAY AT A TIME!!
CHEERS,
Dr.ted grant O.C.