Subject: [Leica] IMG: Very Cautious Squirrel
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:43:00 -0800

HI Jim,
Now that's a very nice nice collection of photographs indeed! Regardless of
camera!
Each of them has more to do with the expertise/reaction of the photogs
eyes/reaction of the shutter release AND FINGER TWTICH ON THE RELEASE!!!!!!
We as photographers quite often put too much on the so called "greatness of
the CAMERA"? And not on our own reaction time finger on shutter release
re-action time.
I feel too often we photographer's forget that no matter how well and
wonderful we pay fortunes for all the high-end cameras and lenses, in
 "REALITY NOT ONE CAMERA IS WORTH A PENNY IF THE PHOTOGRAPHER DOESN'T HAVE A
CLUE ABOUT IT OR RE-ACTIONS TO THE ACTION OF THE SUBJECT!"
YOU MY "HAPPY TRIGGER FINGER FRIEND" HAVE A LIGHTENING ACTION ABILTY
TRIPPING THE SHUTTER!
GOOD ON YOU!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.