Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 09:58:43 -0700

Hi Sonny,
Well my friend I surely don't brag about mobility, I use a walker 24hrs a
day much like yourself with power to go anywhere. Some days I'm so full of
drugs & pills to ease pain. I have someone check my gear to make sure a
LEICA M8 WITH "A Voightlander 15s/W" where I use the depth of field to make
sure everything is covered by depth of field and wide angle and camera on
auto! And I still get some neat S/W shots to cover my buns. And yep
sometimes I get many deleters!! :-(
By the same token an old Can0n SLR with a zoom lens allows a bit of a reach
when required.
( I sold all my LIECA SLR's 4 bodies and  half dozen lenses) Certainly in
error at times? :-(