Subject: [Leica] IMG: Very Cautious Squirrel
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:12:12 -0600

Thanks, Ted.? We have a "leash law" that cuts down on dog threats, but
have a lot of neighborhood cats, and the occasional human, so these wild
squirrels are always nervous.? They heard me unlock the window that I
shoot through, and headed for the oak tree.? I had to wait a while
before they got comfortable again. They like my fenced back yard, though
there is a family of them in the front yard, as well.

I just keep the lights turned off and try to be quiet, and swivel
quietly to be ready for a pose when I see one.? Twenty or thirty snaps
per session can keep me busy at the computer for a couple of hours.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Very Cautious Squirrel)