Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 20:42:52 -0500
References: <CA+3n+_=90XBD1VGDczvhh1YtSXHTx-tAmgk4Aw-0y6Od4W09_Q@mail.gmail.com> <dd711c60-6ee7-7106-fa40-85b9531a44e3@cox.net> <E2414A13-C050-4F40-B08B-9D9AEFD79954@icloud.com> <CAFfkXxtcZaQCez+TzyB3A3U8r88=WuPeq4ZcbE4RgxX6VFa8hg@mail.gmail.com> <F520ADE3-7600-4EF8-A1C6-929CAB4396B6@rabinergroup.com> <003f01d572e5$c5a77160$50f65420$@nelonassociates.com> <D79074B4-A201-4439-A693-1E737FBAB3F0@rabinergroup.com> <078CCBFD-6ED9-45BD-B352-D6CF82C2AB37@frozenlight.eu>

My input will be from my M8, and a Leica lens.  I have always had Leica
photos in my submissions.  However I understand others this year may not.

Gene

Sent from my iPad