Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 00:31:35 -0500

You?re probably going to get a Rolls when you buy one, but if you buy a
Bentley, it?s made by VW, as are Skodas, Seat, Lamborghini and Bugatti,
among others.

Leica has rebranded Minoltas, Fuji, Panasonic, Sigma, Schneider  and I
understand they?re getting ready to make a Leica and brand it a Zenit!  How
about them apples?  Of course the LUMIX wears Leica branded lenses as does
the Huewei phone/camera.

In truth, I don?t think we can legally put the Leica brand on our cover,
though we may have in the past.

Drawing lines in the sand can get awfully confusing.

SonC

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 11:31 PM Gerry Walden via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

--
Regards,

Sonny