Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 14:06:03 -0500

I think that the yearbook should be as open as the LUG gallery.  Most of us
have Leica's and use them but not always or even mostly.  If we want the
best images then the device taking them is not so important.  What I do
want is a commitment by the Luggers who submit images that they purchase a
yearbook.  Brian will determine a charitable cause that is important to him
and a charitable donation through a yearbook purchase(s) is one way of
paying him back for the hard work that putting this book together entails.

Last, please don't complain if an editorial decision is made that you don't
agree with.  It is Brian's saloon and he has bellied up to the yearbook bar
when no one else did.  He committed, we didn't so no complaints please.
Suggestions before are probably greatly appreciated but once the decisions
are made let us all be good submitters and find two or so great images so
that we can see what all of us have been up to in the best artistic
fashion.  Spaniels are great, airplanes are great, trains are wonderful,
grand(great grand)children are to be envied, street, fine art, landscape,
whatever just submit some great images.

all the best

--
Don