Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 17:16:14 -0500

That's the way it seems to me.? I can't see how the gear matters, just
the photograph.? That is a good idea about a commitment to purchase the
book.? Maybe a purchase up front as a condition to submitting photos?

Ken

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LUG yearbook)