Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 21:36:40 -0400

Yes Howard I just looked I just looked at my list here in my Microsoft
Outlook I'm typing into right now and I have categories entered and 322
under the category "LUG" (most long gone) and 68 under "LHSA". Because of
going to the LHSA meetings which I thought of as the LUG in 3D I hung out
with on several occasions not just at the meetings plenty of people a few of
which our mutual freinds. It's how I met almost of my "Leica friends" A few
though I'd see just at the yearly meetings in various cities but a dozen
meetings in ten years adds up!
Arthur Krick
Bill Grimwood
Charlie Parmenter
Christian Erhardt
David Farkas
Dick Santee
Edward  Kowaleski
Edward Popejoy
Eric Bohman
George Doolittle
Igor Reznik
Jeremy Kime
Jim Marshall
Jimmy Koh
Jonathan Eastland
Manfred Albrecht
Mark Davison
Peter Klein
Richard G Gladden
Rolf  Fricke
Roy Moss
Sal DiMarco
Sam Shoshan
Seth Rosner
Sherry Krauter
Stasys Petravicius
Sy Johnson
Terance J Dixon
Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson

And a bunch others who I just never entered into my Outlook thing.
A few have died a few I've lost touch with.
But all in all a good percentage of people I'd hang out with (friends) were
Leica people and most of those were from the LUG and or LHSA.

Mostly though smilying faces some from all over the world whose names I'd
have to take a peak at if I wasn?t going to say "hey you".

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 7/4/19, 1:36 PM, "LUG on behalf of Howard Cummer via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Hi Nathan,

    Indeed you met Tom A. when Henning Wulff and I were visiting Photokina
with Tom in 2006 - Tom really knew his way around and knew all the Leica
technical people.

    Somewhere in my pre Lightroom days I have a picture of you and Tom at a
photo equipment flea market in Cologne. Enjoyed what LHSA offered then but
have also let my membership lapse. Mark, you were there as well, I recall,
and we went on some of the excursions together.

    Howard