Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 10:36:52 -0700

Hi Nathan,

Indeed you met Tom A. when Henning Wulff and I were visiting Photokina with
Tom in 2006 - Tom really knew his way around and knew all the Leica
technical people.

Somewhere in my pre Lightroom days I have a picture of you and Tom at a
photo equipment flea market in Cologne. Enjoyed what LHSA offered then but
have also let my membership lapse. Mark, you were there as well, I recall,
and we went on some of the excursions together.

Howard