Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership is good value
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 12:36:14 -0700

Free digital membership w new Leica purchase.  Have been Lhsa member since
college. Lhsa almost died. They have remade themselves into intl .org.
Viewfinder lovely magazine.

In the old days many pages were devoted to sizes and shapes.  Of say mount
screws.

Occasionally this is useful.  I just picked up a 90f2 summicron m converted
at factory with glue to m. Jim lager was most helpful in how not to remove
adapter for use on sm and m

Great community resource

New Lhsa besides being intl is also focused on new gear from Leica cv 7
artisans etc

Actually using the stuff

R and sm have vanished from the pages.  Which is sad when you shoot them as
I do

I prefer the printed edition.  But digital saves you money

Mark in Oregon

Sent from my iPhone