Subject: [Leica] the new normal
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 12:48:43 -0700
References: <CABAowZ7whOect9oaaY27+Ad6iKq35spzRof4jE0LeC=i_V9Wqg@mail.gmail.com> <4F9B9C7F-058B-431E-A405-957F173BB4CA@gmail.com> <CABmfTOVY_Wci=sUd1WRogBUdJ-zC2UA_tmDGYPLECepQQ8Q0tA@mail.gmail.com> <CDF1D5DA-7C92-41D5-ACB1-B88587BE5513@teleport.com> <F67F5FFB-9298-4521-8C65-4D2F5A2BF333@frozenlight.eu> <LO2P265MB12477F4FB8A093552D18A48CF9F70@LO2P265MB1247.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <4DA21242-5D62-43D7-B160-8FF38426E54D@gmail.com> <DM6PR04MB54037467548F6F8DCF6FF438B8F70@DM6PR04MB5403.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>

FYI, foolish, I know and not helping amass Leica gear, but the positions
cited are all volunteer.  I can?t even accept a free cup of coffee or a
beer?. be safe be well and what is going on the the rest of the world
thanks?I was supposed to fly to Spokane yesterday for a conference?alas  Mark