Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 06:53:26 -0700

Hi Nathan,

Great set of photos. Thanks for sharing. I was certainly taller, thinner and
had more hair then. But it was 13 years ago.
Happy to still be standing!

Many of us miss Tom and his stories and insights into things Leica. It is a
tribute to him that
the Friday morning meetings at Zen Cafe on Yew Street still continue with
the old crew and the
occasional drop-ins from around the world.

Howard.