Subject: [Leica] Computer advice needed following problems - UPDATE
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:47:27 +0000

Following my long email of Saturday, I have spoken with Iiyama this morning
who, without hesitation, apologised and agreed to send a new screen out
tomorrow. That is what I call customer service from both Apple and Iiyama -
a totally new computer, a totally new screen and ?240 ($340) in the bank.

Gerry