Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:09:34 +0100

Tina,

as ever amazing photography. The site works well, but intermittently it
refuses
point blank to load images for a few seconds (about 30?) when looking at
individual images then restarts. The play facility seems to work well though
and
doesn't suffer from the same issues. No suggestions. It may be my ISP and I
am
pretty much at the end of the line.

Peter