Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: tmanley at (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:09:55 -0400

Thanks, Jim!  I appreciate your taking a look.  I'll be continuing to work
on it for quite awhile!

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at>

> Tina,
> This looks like a fine approach.  It seems to respond quickly, and doesn't
> appear to have any hidden quirks.
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
> On 10/21/2015 1:49 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>> PESO:
>> I am working on a much-needed new website and moving from Smugmug to
>> Photoshelter.  Photoshelter has quite a few templates but only 4 of them
>> work well with mobile screens and tablets.  I'm experimenting with one
>> called East.  This is very much a work-in-progress, but I would appreciate
>> any comments and criticisms.
>> This is a web-site for leasing stock and selling prints.  The stock market
>> requires that I have many variations of similar photos - horizontal,
>> vertical, color, B&W, with people, without people, space for text, etc.,
>> so
>> when I have similars they are all there!  I'll be working on the
>> keywording
>> forever and there are many more countries to add.
>> Thanks in advance for any advice.
>> Tina

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] New Website)
Message from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New Website)