Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:49:36 -0400

PESO:

I am working on a much-needed new website and moving from Smugmug to
Photoshelter.  Photoshelter has quite a few templates but only 4 of them
work well with mobile screens and tablets.  I'm experimenting with one
called East.  This is very much a work-in-progress, but I would appreciate
any comments and criticisms.

http://www.tinamanley.com

This is a web-site for leasing stock and selling prints.  The stock market
requires that I have many variations of similar photos - horizontal,
vertical, color, B&W, with people, without people, space for text, etc., so
when I have similars they are all there!  I'll be working on the keywording
forever and there are many more countries to add.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Tina

--
Tina Manley