Subject: [Leica] [OM] New Website
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:42:56 +0200

Hi Tina,

The site looks good (actually, similar to Smugmug) and the photography is of
course great, but then I decided to try being a buyer?and to get any kind of
price information I first have to create an account, apparently. That really
would turn me off.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain <>
http:// <>

> On 21 Oct 2015, at 20:49, Tina Manley <tmanley at> wrote:
> I am working on a much-needed new website and moving from Smugmug to
> Photoshelter.  Photoshelter has quite a few templates but only 4 of them
> work well with mobile screens and tablets.  I'm experimenting with one
> called East.  This is very much a work-in-progress, but I would appreciate
> any comments and criticisms.
> This is a web-site for leasing stock and selling prints.  The stock market
> requires that I have many variations of similar photos - horizontal,
> vertical, color, B&W, with people, without people, space for text, etc., so
> when I have similars they are all there!  I'll be working on the keywording
> forever and there are many more countries to add.
> Thanks in advance for any advice.
> Tina
> --
> Tina Manley
> --
> Archives:
> Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition:

Replies: Reply from tmanley at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] [OM] New Website)