Subject: [Leica] New Website
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:47:25 +0100

Tina

I like the new website very much, and I don?t think you will be disappointed
in Photoshelter in any way. I have used them for a long time, and their
support has been terrific whenever I have needed it.

If you are just experimenting and have not yet signed up I can give you a
voucher code. Just send me a personal email.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com