Subject: [Leica] SHOOTING B&W? - HENNING
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:40:05 +0530
References: <05b33254a058ba63caaa3158a6aa4929.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com> <1598E6D591A1437E8679487C923B2F74@syneticfeba505> <227299a76c5ac644f2a368f472376575.squirrel@emailmg.globat.com> <0300A0D88D8143DBB17C2DDE6C94C021@syneticfeba505> <DA9C3669-CFC4-439B-A85A-73517286C682@mac.com> <CA+yJO1AKA3z1vFz4Awh-ZfX9WGJ59ViQg9Dq+npzER2NyRmeyQ@mail.gmail.com> <C25F1AF5DE2B402CB29F25084B319E73@syneticfeba505> <96FC3D9D-10AB-4EA7-815B-7F02EE2F6A10@mac.com> <04066036-61CE-4C6C-8D38-D66092835630@me.com> <CA+yJO1DRR0YTaoPW7sEAFqmFHhPzz2x=vAg5Q0X1Q_PpKA6xFA@mail.gmail.com> <DF2F5D5D-E5BA-4D6E-BFD5-6BC8F6896B9B@archiphoto.com> <FEA9FAD9-2EFE-4ABC-A5BB-18F1D7EF93D1@me.com>

I take the photograph - and then decide when it comes up on the screen
whether it should be colour or b&w. Sometimes months later, when I revisit
the photograph. Seems to be simpler this way - why overly complicate taking
photographs, when instinct works so well in general? At least for us lesser
souls who do not do this for a living. After all, the composition should be
in balance, whether colour or b&w.
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] G'day all)