Subject: [Leica] Medical Advice
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:00:15 -0400

I know there are lots of medical people on the LUG and I need some advice.
 I was in a wreck Monday - smashed from the rear into a dump truck in front
- so two big jolts.  The car is several feet shorter.  At the time, I didn't
think I was hurt at all.  Tom had whip lash.  Both of us had our seat belts
on.  Today I can barely move.  All of my joints hurt so bad!  Nothing is
bruised.  The only connection I can imagine to the wreck is a very sore
shoulder from the seatbelt.  It's my artificial knees that hurt the most.  I
can't put any weight on them, so I can't get up and down.  Is there
something like residual soreness from an adrenaline rush?  I went back to
Rock Hill and soaked in a jacuzzi for about an hour, but then I couldn't get
out!  I was there by myself and it took me longer to get out than I spent
soaking.

I hope this will be gone tomorrow!!

Thanks in advance,

Tina