Subject: [Leica] Medical Advice
From: bill at grimwood.net (Bill Grimwood)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:43:49 -0500

Both of you go to your doctor and get it checked out.  Surely you have
medical on your insurance policy that will cover it if the car that hit you
is uninsured.  Hopefully the car that hit you has insurance.  The car that
hit you in the rear should pay for all your medical bills and pain and
suffering which is usally 3 to 4 times medical bills if paid by a good
insurance company.

Bill Grimwood
Independant Insurance Agent

-