Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:06:18 -0700

As far as I know, you need the Visoflex lens and not just any old M lens can
do right?

In that case, would it be as cheap and small and portable to just pick up a
R3 and a couple telephoto or macro lens, and still has the Leica look?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>