Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:41:47 +1000

Yes you certainly could Richard. Or a dSLR with one of the dedicated macro
lenses like the superb Zeiss ones. However if you have an M you can
experiment with the Visoflex system for not very much money.
Plus you get to indulge the additional hobbies of haunting eBay for more
cool retro gadgets as well as playing with the Meccano set of adaptors and
widgets.
For anyone interested in learning about them you can pick up reproductions
of the original Leica instructions for much of their close up gear for just
a few dollars.
"Instructions for use of reproduction devices including Visoflexes and
bellows etc" you should find it at Amazon cheaply .
There is some free stuff available on-line. Someone will post some links.
There are some experts here to ask of course. I've learnt a lot from them.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Visoflex)