Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:19:21 -0500

Visoflex II and III have M mount
meaning you can hang any M lens on it.
However - the Visoflex acts as an extension tube
so normal M lenses immediately become macro lenses
and lose infinity focus.

Lenses and focusing mounts intended for the Visoflex
retain infinity focus;
with some also providing the macro focusing range.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com