Subject: [Leica] How To Photograph a Politician's Mistress
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:45:32 -0700

Didn't realize the mistress have a name :-D Glanced over stories on the SJ
Merc News but never read in details.

Found the constant chewing of something (cud?!! :-) ) annoying. I think we
Americans are the only people who would be rude enough to do so during a
professional shoot, but may be the French would be sipping wine or Aussie
would be drinking beer or something, at least it would not be constant.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>