Subject: [Leica] Be's Soccer Game
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:50:49 +0000

Bob,

IIRC the correct way to use the expodisk is to use it like you would use
an incident light meter.  So the best method is to go to the subject and
then point the camera towards the taking position: something that's not
always feasible.

We went to the Crufts dog show on Thursday.  The Lighting in the
National Exhibition centre is just plain awful. A mixture of tungsten (I
think), daylight and some flourescents for good measure.  I didn't take
my expodisk with me (D'OH!) and the colour balance on many shots is
wierd to say the least.  I am seriously minded to forget about trying to
make colour shots and just do B&W conversions.

BTW - if anyone disagrees with the expodisk method above, by all means
shout!

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK