Subject: [Leica] Be's Soccer Game
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:29:03 +1000

Go Be!!!! Football star.
On WB just leave the camera on DNG and use auto. Develop one in LR or ACR to
the level that appeals and synchronise them all.
There's no just one 'correct' adjustment but consistency in a series works
well. Auto takes a good stab at it in LR or ACR but you can experiment to
your heart's content non-destructively.
The only value of setting the auto WB in the camera (for Raw) is to get a
suggested starting point. Whateve you set or mis-set there has zero effect
on the recorded image and is just metadata.
No WB set in DNG.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman