Subject: [Leica] Be's Soccer Game
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:16:37 -0800 (PST)

I always had trouble with this device. By "point at the primary light
source", does that mean you point it at the sun on a bright day? At dusk, do
you point it at the lightest part of the sky? Inside with multiple sources
(tungsten, window, flourescent) what do you point it at?
Thanks for any info you can provide. Mines been sitting on the shelf since
the day after I bought it...
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA