Subject: [Leica] Belgian Ale test
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:02:06 -0500

< I was wrong. >

A rare phrase round these parts.  I might reach the same conclusion as you
did. Seems as likely as not.  On the "I think we should dry up" front
however I do not foresee agreeing with you. People who can control it should
enjoy it, especially good beer and wine.

< What was the chaser...? > Irish whiskey. Usually Jameson's (that looks
like J's to me, don't know why; it had a richer color but it's a b&w
picture...) and in latter days frequently Bushmill's, which is more complex
and notably less sweet.  Technically though I think the beer is the chaser,
no? It's all chasing something I suppose.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Belgian Ale test)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Belgian Ale test)