Subject: [Leica] Babes in blackface
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:25:19 -0500

Nah, I'm thinking of a long article in The New Yorker or The New York Review
of Books. I can't imagine where else it would have been. It might have been
a book review (in either place) if a book came out about the minstrel-era or
Stepin Fetchit himself or something along those lines. I'll have to research
it.