Subject: [Leica] Belgian Ale test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:54:22 -0500

> < I was wrong. >
>
> A rare phrase round these parts.  I might reach the same conclusion as you
> did. Seems as likely as not.  On the "I think we should dry up" front
> however I do not foresee agreeing with you. People who can control it
> should
> enjoy it, especially good beer and wine.
>
> < What was the chaser...? > Irish whiskey. Usually Jameson's (that looks
> like J's to me, don't know why; it had a richer color but it's a b&w
> picture...) and in latter days frequently Bushmill's, which is more complex
> and notably less sweet.  Technically though I think the beer is the chaser,
> no? It's all chasing something I suppose.

Yes alcohol is such a highly civilized sophisticated  effete gentlemanly
pursuit.
I'd never let a man marry my daughter who did not appreatate a good brandy
after dinner with a fine cigar.
Meanwhile for every person  having major problems with hard drugs there are
a thousand who are having their lives ruined by the drug:   CnH2n+1OH
which kills you  very slowly and with a high degree of humiliation.
All kinds of organs shut down. Never in the same order.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] Belgian Ale test)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Belgian Ale test)