Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony A
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:15:31 -0500

The SONY A850 is under $2000 now which I think makes it the least costly
full frame out there; it's reviewed I think -- or the very similar A900 is
-- on dpreview.com, whom I find quite reliable and certainly exhaustive.  I
would have my sights set on one if they took the old Minolta lenses, as the
Nikon D700, say, takes the old Nikon glass. Every Minolta lens I own is
better (warmer, more contrasty, and in a slew of cases sharper) than the
equivalent Nikon.

Not exactly an answer but it's a subject I'd been thinking about.

VP